What are common symptoms which
may be treated with an Urgent Care Consultation:
- Your child has fever accompanied by cold-like symptoms
- Your child has had a cold for more than a week without improvement
- You suspect your child may have an ear infection; symptoms include drainage from the ear, earache and pulling on the ears
- Your child has a sore throat; with or without white patches on the tonsils
- You suspect your child may have pink eye; symptoms include red, inflamed eyes with or without discharge
- Your child has had a few episodes of vomiting or diarrhea (without blood in the stool) but has no belly pain or signs of dehydration
- Your suspect your child may have a urinary tract infection; symptoms include pain upon urination, urinating small amounts frequently, and foul-smelling urine
How can KS Pediatrics help my child if there are urgent concerns?
Our specialist will see your child within 15 minutes; or schedule an appointment the same day.
The appointment will take place via telemedicine.