What are common conditions that can
be treated by a behavioral health specialist?
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Body Dysphoria
- Thoughts of harming yourself or others
- Desire to have therapy – individual; couples; family.
Approximately one out of every 4 or 5 adults is struggling with a mental health disorder.
Mental health disorders can affect children as well.
The most common behavioral health condition in children is ADHD.
How can KS Pediatrics help my family if there are behavioral health concerns?
Our specialist can see adults or children, within 1 week.
Our team encompasses mental health practitioners (who can prescribe medications); as well as psychotherapists (who provides cognitive behavioral therapy).
These appointments will take place via telemedicine.