What are common symptoms
- Being unable to sit still, especially in calm or quiet surroundings
- Constantly fidgeting
- Being unable to concentrate on tasks
- Being unable to stay in their seat when this is expected
- Excessive physical movement
- Excessive talking
- Being unable to wait their turn
- Acting without thinking
- Interrupting conversations
How common is ADHD?
It is the most common chronic, neuro-developmental disorder. It is thought to affect 5-8% of children in the United States.
How can KS Pediatrics help my child if there are concerns for ADHD?
Our specialist will see your child within 48 hours.
The appointment will take place via telemedicine.